In this function you will be working on one of our departments where you independently perform the work under the responsibility of the department manager. The work is done on the basis of mostly oral and written assignments.
- Transporting, discharging and discharging packaging
- Building and finishing of packaging boxes and sealing / binding of pallets with the finished product
- Separate waste disposal in the designated containers
- The loading and unloading of semi-finished products and / or finished products
- Swapping of coils
- Take care of timely loading and, if necessary, changing the battery and basic maintenance of the forklift
- Responsibility for the "own" forklift and the reporting of problems. Internal transport.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness inside and outside the company
- Responsibility for safety (safe driving)
In addition, various other activities are performed. The safety and operating instructions are followed during starting, operation and maintenance of the forklift.
The work requires accuracy in the handling of the forklift, some insight and the necessary flexibility and precision.
We seek a motivated and motivated candidate for this job, which is flexible, accurate, careful and safe. We are looking for someone who has a VMBO / MBO training background, supplemented with a forklift certificate and (only) experience with the forklift in a production environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
A motivated and enthusiastic team of colleagues at an organization we like to work on opportunities and challenges. This is a service that, after temporary employment, can be converted into an indefinite contract. You will be working under the Small Metalworking CAO and we offer a market-based salary. Lentink invests in people and machines every day. This is underlined by far-reaching developments in our people and in the technology applications.
If you are the person who wants to get involved in the above job, then we cordially invite you to apply. You can direct your written response to:
T.a.v. Jeroen Gesink (HRM)
PO Box 110, 7050 AC Varsseveld
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition due to this ad is not appreciated